If you are interested in staying at a club cabin, we ask that you please do the following:
1. Be a current San Francisco Ski Club member.
2. Individuals with expired memberships may not make reservations to stay at the cabin and will be charged the guest fee if staying as the guest of a current member.
3. Contact our Vice Pesident, Risa Meyer (email@example.com) and advise her of the following: a. name and dates desired b. names of guests, if any c. bed type - single only or willing to share.
4. The Vice President will then contact you to advise if space is available.
5. Confirmation of the reservation will only be made upon receipt of payment. Instructions for payment will be given at time of reservation. No refunds given. Cancellation policy will be dependent upon type of accommodations.
Please contact the Vice President with questions or for any additional information.
Thank you, and hope to see you skiing!!!